South African Police Services Complaints - Domestic Violence

Good Day, I am a victim of domestic violence. I always call Goodwood SAPS for assistance for twins 2 yrs old father 38 years when he is drunk gets very violent and aggressive and swears. The station commander visit me at work and told me they cannot help me any longer or the SAPS officers on duty will not assist as they are tired of me always calling for assistance. The station commander also mentioned I should go to Bishop Lavis SAPS for a restraining or or court interdict. I am in the process of applying for a interdict.

My question is?
Are they not by Law to protect Woman and children irrespective the count of Complaints they receive. Is the SAPS not there to protect any lawful
citizen of SOUTH AFRICA.

What do I do in this scenario as I called 10111 on the 04/09 for assistance and up to now no SAPS vehicle attended. Should we as Woman & children die or just bear the circumstances we are faced with. I am so angry with the lack of support from our SAPS unit.

Please help!

Share This :   Technorati Twitter Stumble Upon


Login To Post Your Comments

Username  :

ex : johnpeter
Password  :

password must have min 6 chars